Lizard bed is now heated for maximum lizard snoozes!
- Interviewer: Where do you see yourself in three years?
- Me: watching bayformers #5
- Interviewer: and ten years?
- Me: bayformers number... 7? maybe 8?
- Interviewer: How would you describe yourself?
- Me: bayformers trash
- Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
- Me: bayformers Optimus Prime
- Interviewer: Give me an example of a teamwork situation that worked well for you.
- Me: Ironhide and Sideswipe in the mexican standoff
- Interviewer: Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.
- Me: All my friends are dead so I adopted a human family and got my dinosaur friends to deal with my aggressors.
- Interviewer: What is your ultimate goal in life?
- Me: To live long enough to see a Transformers live-action series reboot without any involvement from Michael Bay.
- Interviewer: Thank you for your time.
- Me: When you look at the stars tonight, think of one of them as my soul.
Although we now appreciate that birds evolved from a branch of the dinosaur family tree, a crucial adaptation for flight has continued to puzzle evolutionary biologists. During the millions of years that elapsed, wrists went from straight to bent and hyperflexible, allowing birds to fold their wings neatly against their bodies when not flying. A … [Read more…] http://dlvr.it/7409tV
when someone brings you something because you were too lazy to get it yourself…
o.O That’s a trippy dromaeosaurid. WTF?!